I've been pretty bad so far about providing updates, but I've got an excuse. I've been working on several other projects, explanations of which you'll find below:
JumpersJumping.com - I love photos of people jumping. Here's how I put it (albeit a little facetiously) on the website:
"This page is a tribute to jumpers everywhere. Behind their vain affront to the laws of gravity lies a more sincere and awesome tribute. In their moment of suspension they revel in their freedom and power of will, and inadvertently permit the observer to peer into their very soul. It is an act of power, but also of exuberance and even intimacy. "
If you've got a picture of yourself jumping, send it to me and I'll throw it up there. Eventually, I want to have enough pictures to make a coffee table book out of it.
CtrlV.org - Yet another novelty site, the point of this is that it gives you a random cross-sectional peek at what other people are doing. You go to the site and press the "ctrl" & "v" keys at the same time. This is a shortcut for the Paste function, which places whatever text you last copied into the box. You can check out the site to what random people have last copied.
TimelessCanvas.com - There are tons of oil painters over here, and they do some great-quality work. Paintings are perceived in the U.S. as a luxury item, but over here you can get them made at a relatively cheap price. The idea is to partner with wedding photographers and get them to offer paintings of a specific wedding photo as part of the photo package. We arrange the painting, framing, and delivery, and the photographer gets a commission.
Okay, so that's what I've been up to, and why there haven't been many blog updates. My camera just arrived from the states, so expect more updates, and photo-enhanced updates at that.
Cheers!
Stay safe honey.
ReplyDeleteDad
PS JUMPERS???? Don't be one.