Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why Hello There, Welcome



And so it begins, welcome to my brand-spanking new blog. Here you'll find "musings, ideas, stories, fun", or what you might call "whatever the heck is on my mind that I want to share". 

My interests are travel, entrepreneurship, technology, current events, and life generally, so you can expect a wide variety of content here. I promise to be entertaining if not witty, amusing if not funny, and interesting if not insightful. Cross my heart. 

Some posts will be be updates on what I'm up to, intended to give friends, family, and mentors an easy way to keep track of what I'm doing. Others will (hopefully) be relevant to anyone who's intellectually curious and shares at least some of my passion for the areas mentioned above.

I've got a long list of unwritten but upcoming posts, ranging from observations from travel to "How to Download Anything Online" to "Must Use Websites" to book reviews,  etc, so check back every few days. Better yet subscribe and receive updates by email. 

I'm going for quality not quantity, so expect maybe two posts a week. I hope that you'll take a moment to comment on posts you find interesting, and if I haven't heard from you in awhile, drop me a line at jessecmaddox [at] gmail.com!

Cheers,

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails